Patriotic Protein Pops Recipe
Need a healthy, protein-packed snack to cool you off this 4th of July? Try these Patriotic Protein Pops! 🇺🇸
- 13.5 oz. canned coconut milk
- 2 scoops #BPNsupps vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
1. Whisk together coconut milk, whey protein, yogurt and honey until smooth.
2. Fill popsicle molds to the top with a combination of the berries. Be sure to leave room for the protein mixture.
3. Pour the protein mixture over the berries in each mold, gently tapping the molds to release any air bubbles.
4. Insert popsicle sticks halfway into each mold. Freeze overnight.
*You can purchase popsicle molds on Amazon for $10