6-Ingredient Holiday Doughnuts
Sometimes you don't have the time to make a real batter and have to improvise. Luckily, there are a lot of ways to make doughnuts. I love using Kodiak Pancake mix or any pancake mix as the prime batter. You can meal-prep these for during the week!
- 1 serving of Dark Chocolate Kodiak Cake Mix
* you can use 1 serving of Buttermilk Milk + 2 tablespoons of Unsweetened Kodiak Mix*
- 1 scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip or Fudge Chocolate BPN Whey
- 1 egg
- Water until consistency is reached
Frosting: 1/2 cup (113g) of 0% Greek Yogurt + Crushed Candy Cane *optional*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Spray a doughnut pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Allow them to cook for 10-15 minutes, as everyone's oven is different. Check them by poking a fork in. If it comes out, clean..they are done.
- Allow them to cool for a few. Remove. Frost.
Nutrition Information (4 doughnuts): 491 calories; 45g of carbs, 11g of fat, 55g of protein