Hands down the best tasting protein I've ever tried. The quality of the protein is definitely evident when you mix it with plain water and it still tastes amazing.
Corey C. - Verified Buyer
Your Search For The Perfect Protein Is Over...
Your Search For The Perfect Protein Is Over...
Our whey protein powder is a perfectly balanced blend of whey protein and casein protein, which improves texture, mixability and baking ability.
Smooth, crave-able flavors that pack 25 grams of protein per serving with no fillers!
Informed Protein tests and verifies protein content by the world-class laboratories of LGC, as well as assures the product has been manufactured under high quality standards.
Certified Informed Protein products provide consumers confidence in the protein supplements they choose for training.
Tested. Trusted. True.
Informed Sport Tested
All BPN supplements are third party tested for banned substances and quality standards.
The Bare Standard
Built on quality and proven by results, without compromise.
BPN is a Veteran owned/operated business and is proud to support our troops.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Whey protein begins at the dairy farm with cows producing milk.
- The milk is then refrigerated and shipped to the cheese-makers.
- When the milk arrives at the cheese-making facility, it is quickly heated (pasteurized) to remove any potential pathogens and bacteria.
- From there, it gets introduced to enzymes that separate the whey (liquid) from casein (solids).
- The casein is then used for cheesemaking and the whey goes to a manufacturing facility.
- There, the liquid whey is filtered to remove the fats and carbs (lactose), becoming whey protein concentrate.
- And finally, the liquid whey concentrate is spray-dried with hot and cold air to become a powder. Then it's bagged and shipped to you!
Yes, our Whey Protein is tested and certified by Informed Sport.
Informed Sport is a global independent supplement testing and certification program designed to test supplements for elite athletes and drug-tested personnel. It is the only global certification program that tests every single batch of product before it's released to market.
Products are tested against the various prohibited substance lists including, but not limited to, WADA, NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, PGA, LPGA, WTA, NCAA, and USADA. Testing includes over 250+ prohibited substances in sport. When an athlete sees the Informed Sport quality mark, they can know it has been tested to the highest of standards. With Informed Sport, you can be confident your reputation is in safe hands.
Yes, the Whey Protein Powder is a gluten free product. We test every batch to ensure our quality standards.
**According to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) a product is considered "gluten free" as long as it contains less than 20 parts per million (ppm) of gluten.
You should consult a licensed healthcare practitioner before use, especially if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Do not use if you are currently pregnant or nursing, have had or have a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, or any other disease. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any adverse reactions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
For more information on Proposition 65 and our products, go HERE.
- NickRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPumpkin spice whey
IT TASTES LIKE EGG NOG NOT PUMPKIN. BUT ITS SO GOOD! HAHAHA FALL VIBES FOSHO🔥🔥🔥FlavorRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Trevor G.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPumpkin spice whey
The pumpkin spice is great! Has almost an eggnog taste to it. Goes great in pumpkin oatmeal, shakes, pumpkin muffins and pancakes! BPN protein is the best I’ve had for cooking with. No protein/vitamin taste you get from most whey. Only protein I’ll use 💪🏼FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BrianVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing protein
I absolutely love BPN's protein powder. I've tried a few brands and BPN is my favorite.
There are wide variety of flavors and they're absolutely delicious. It mixes well in a shaker bottle, and I even make some great protein sludge with it.
This protein has turned into my breakfast every day and has really upped my protein input so I can meet my workout goals. Love it!FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Aubrie N.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo good
I love the flavors milk n cookies, chocolate, chocolate pb and nutter butter. I love how thick it is when mixed with milk. And honestly this sounds so weird but since I switched to BPN my skin cleared up. Idk what was in my previous protein but this gives me really good recovery, no bloat, satisfaction, and I throughly enjoy the taste. Dissolved amazingly in hot or cold beverages.
- SHELBI T.Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest protein- blueberry muffin
I’m on my second order! Love the blueberry muffin flavor. I mix it with oatmeal after a long run or strength session. It adds great sweetness and creaminess so all I do is top it with some fruit. I’ve tried so many different types of protein, and out of every brand I’ve tried this blows them all away.
- Sam F.Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove the company love the product.
Great taste. Easy ordering process. Great results.
- Steven B.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoWhey
Awesome product, great flavor. I prefer cinnamon roll. I take before and one after each workout to maximize my protein intake. Even if you're not a hardcore gym rat, you still need protein, why not use this?FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MATTHEW C.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat taste
Makes the best pancakes and hope this flavor sticks around awhile!FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Shivon A.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayFavorite BPN flavor
This is my favorite whey protein flavor, my kids love it too!FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Troy A.Verified BuyerRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayKeep coming back
I’ve tried many other protein powders yet I keep coming back to BARE. Great flavors, great ingredients and great consistency.
I only wish it had less cholesterol. (4stars)
But still my go to protein.FlavorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5