Posted on March 27 2018
Summer is in the air, which means you need something cool you down. Well, these epic lemon bars are the perfect sweet treat for you and your friends. Dieting this summer? The perfect sweet treat to end the night off with.
Nutrition Info (per bar): 9g of carbs, 4g of fat, 6g of protein
•1/2 cup (113g) of Fat Free Greek Yogurt
•3 sheets of Graham Crackers
•1 scoop of BPN Cinnamon Roll Protein
•Half serving of Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (30g)
• 1 1/4 tbsp (16g) Coconut Oil (melted)
• 1 tbsp (15g) of Lemon Juice
• Zest of one Lemon
• Stevia or Splenda (3g)
1. Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Take 3 full graham cracker sheets and process into fine crumbs, then press very firmly into the bottom of the loaf pan.
3. melt the coconut oil. In a bowl, evenly stir together all ingredients except the coconut oil, and let sit until no longer cold. (This is so the coconut oil doesn’t harden upon hitting the cold yogurt.)
5. Stir in the melted coconut oil, then spread on top of your crust.
6. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until firm!