Posted on March 12 2018
The long controversy between waffles and pancakes will always exist, but theses are a simple go-to for all your pancake lovers who may follow a paleo or "cleaner" approach.
All you need? 1 banana. 2 eggs. 1 scoop of BPN protein.
I don't think it get's easier than that. Top 'em off with some warm almond butter and coconut flakes for a bangin' breakfast or snack.
- 1 banana (~100g)
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 scoop of BPN protein powder or choice
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract *optional*
- In a bowl, mash the banana until fine. You can microwave it for 10 seconds if it isn't ripe enough.
- Mix in 2 whole eggs, followed by the protein powder.
- Set a pan over a low to medium heat. Spray a pan with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil for a higher fat meal.
- Scoop batter into pan and allow each side to cook until the outside slightly Harden and bubble.
- Once all cooked, top off with whatever ya like!