Posted on January 29 2018
Valentine's Day is just a while away and so we thought that is is never too early to start prepping. Whether you're single or in a relationship, we have a new bae for you right here and it's big enough to share. This red velvet lava cake is oozing with love. Impress your significant other with your chef skills this V-Day, plus get their protein intake up a bit.
- 1 serving of All Purpose Flour (30g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 scoop of BPN Fudge Chocolate Protein *You can use the code "Kendall" for 10% off.
- 2 packets of stevia or Splenda
- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup of Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (60g)
- Red Food Coloring (for an easier time, but you can use beet juice)
- In a mug, place all the ingredients and stir until reaching a cake batter like consistency.
- Place in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute. You want the cake mostly cooked.
- Take plate and flip the mug onto it, allowing the cake to sit on it and ooze all the remaining goodness.
- Top with whipped cream or stuff with chocolate for an extra fun time!
Nutrition Info: 312 calories (3g of fat, 41g of protein, 32g of carbs)