Posted on December 03 2017
I have found myself in a rush lately with work and making sure I get something high in protein to eat. Lately, shakes have been a lifesaver. However, simple protein shakes can get monotonous. I decided to add some Strong Greens into the mix for some added nutrients, especially with the type of cold weather happening in my area. If you find yourself drinking shake after shake and wanting to switch it up, well...here you go.
- 1 scoop of BPN Cinnamon Roll Whey Protein
- 1/2-1 scoop of BPN Strong Greens
- 100 grams of Raspberries
- 3/4 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 4 ice cubes, crushed
- Sweetener, optional
- Crush ice in a blender to make sure no chunks remain.
- Add in all the other ingredients, saving the sweetener for last. Add the greens in a half scoop at a time to determine how you want it to taste. More greens = more lemon.
- Pour it up, pack it up, and leave the house.
Nutrition Info: 217 calories, 5g of fat, 27 grams of protein, 18g of carbs (7g of fiber)