Bare Performance Nutrition specializes in providing clean whey protein powder with transparent, understandable ingredients. Our protein powder is good for you, and it tastes even better. Instead of forcing it down after your workout like most powders, you’ll savor the smooth taste and consistency.
BPN’s clean whey protein powder isn’t just great for shakes though; it’s perfect for recipes too! In fact, we’ve created an impressive post-workout cupcake that’s so good, you’ll want to eat them for dessert… and maybe breakfast too if nobody’s watching. The combination of sweet and savory using our cinnamon bun protein powder will make you (and anyone else you let have a try) want more.
Ingredients for the cupcake:
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tablespoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop BPN cinnamon roll clean whey protein powder
- ⅓ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
Ingredients for the frosting:
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Stevia (to taste)
- 10 mini pretzels, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry and wet ingredients, including the cinnamon bun protein powder, together in a large bowl until all lumps disappear.
- Coat six wells of a jumbo-sized muffin tin with cooking spray, or additional coconut oil, and divide batter evenly between wells.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown on the edges and a toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted.
- While the cupcakes are baking, prepare your frosting. Mix peanut butter and cocoa powder until smooth. Add stevia to taste and stir again.
- Once cupcakes have cooled, frost and top with crushed pretzels for the perfect sweet and salty combo.
Nutrition info (per plain cupcake): 91 calories, 8g of carbs, 8g of protein, and 3g of fat