Posted on April 13 2018
Everyone loves sweet and some love savory, but when the two worlds come together, something great is born. These protein cupcakes are perfect for your sweet tooth are are easily customizable to make whatever flavors you want.
- 50g all purpose flour + 1.5 tablespoons of Coconut Flour + 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 scoop BPN Cinnamon Roll Whey
- 70g nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat six wells of a jumbo-sized muffin tin with cooking spray and divide batter evenly between wells.
3. Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown on the edges and a toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean. Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to one week.
To make a great sweet and salty option, I love mixing peanut butter or powdered peanut butter with unsweetened cocoa powder and some stevia as a "frosting" and crumbling up some thin pretzels! It is the perfect craving crusher.
Nutrition Info (per plain cupcake): 91 calories (8g of carbs, 8g of protein, 3g of fat)