Posted on January 21 2018
Everyone needs a way to curb that sweet tooth. Today is something a bit fruity and fun. All you need in 5 ingredients, a mug, and a microwave. Let's get to it.
- 1 serving (30 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 scoop of Strawberry Shortcake Whey Protein
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 packet of Sweetener
- 1/4 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 serving of Strawberries
- In a mug or bowl, place all dry ingredients. Mix. Add wet ingredients. Stir
- Place in microwave and cook in 30 seconds increments until cooked.
*Be sure to keep an eye on it because whey can dry things out. Overcooking = dry af*
Nutrition Info: 311 calories; 39g of protein, 32g of carbs, 3g of fat