Ever been to BJ's and seen their infamous pizookies? Well, those bad boys can be 1,000+ calories and usually clocking in with 60+ grams of fat and 150g of carbs! This one of my favorite desserts to make because it only take five minutes to prep and only comprises of SIX ingredients. Can it get easier? Here is all you need:
- 1 scoop of BPN Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Whey
- 40g of All Purpose Flour
- 70g of Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1 serving or 15g of Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Sweetener (optional)
1. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
2. Once mixed and evenly distributed, add in the applesauce. You can use almond milk or water to bring the batter to the correct consistency.
3. Preheat your oven to 350ºF.
4. Pour the batter into a circular dish. I found that using a pan worked the best. *Be sure you spray the pan with cooking spray to avoid sticking*
5. Allow the cookie to cook for about 15 minutes or until a fork is able to come out clean.
6. Once cooled for 5 minutes, top it with whatever your heart desires.
Macros for BPN Cookie Cake: 363 calories
7g of Fat
48g of Carbs
30g of Protein