Chocolate goodness is what is waiting for you below. Not only is this recipe hearty, satiating, and help you get your protein in, but it cooks in 1 minute.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 scoop of BPN Fudge Chocolate Protein
- 1 Serving (30g) of All Purpose Flour
- 35g of Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tbsp (5g) of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Pinch of Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and make sure they are evenly mixed.
- Add in wet ingredients (Applesauce) and water until it reaches a pancake batter consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl or mug that you previously sprayed with non-stick cook spray because nothing is worse than your snack getting stuck to the edges.
- Cook in your microwave for 45 seconds.You want the middle to be a little runny!
- Transfer on to a plate and stack high with whatever you are craving.
Macros: 264 calories; 30g of protein, 31g of carbs, 3g of fat