Protein Chocolate Lava Cake
Chocolate goodness is what is waiting for you below. Not only is this recipe hearty, satiating, and help you get your protein in, but it cooks in 1 minute.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 scoop of BPN Fudge Chocolate Protein
- 1 Serving (30g) of All Purpose Flour
- 35g of Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 tbsp (5g) of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 packet of Stevia
- Pinch of Salt
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and make sure they are evenly mixed.
- Add in wet ingredients (Applesauce) and water until it reaches a pancake batter consistency.
- Transfer into a bowl or mug that you previously sprayed with non-stick cook spray because nothing is worse than your snack getting stuck to the edges.
- Cook in your microwave for 45 seconds.You want the middle to be a little runny!
- Transfer on to a plate and stack high with whatever you are craving.
Macros: 264 calories; 30g of protein, 31g of carbs, 3g of fat