We all have those mornings where you have to run out the door to get to work, school, or the gym. We then realize that we have nothing to eat. The last thing anyone wants to do is spend money they don't have to. Well, let's put an end to that. I bring you the ultimate on-the-go breakfast that you can make for those hectic mornings. All you need is to grab a spoon and you are on your way.
This parfait is made using the Strawberry Shortcake BPN whey (it's one of my favorites). However, you can use any flavor you desire! You can even have fun with it and make insane combinations, which I will highlight soon.
Besides being easy, strawberries are a great source of Vitamin C, manganese, potassium, and more. They are great fruit not only because of how great they taste, but also because they are voluminous. This means that for a small amount of calories you get a filling portion, which is great to keep you feeling full and satiated, but the extra health benefits don't hurt either.
Before we hop in, you can use a mason jar to put in the ingredients in so that you can close it and throw it in your bag. The amounts can vary as well based on your personal goals.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 Scoop of BPN Strawberry Shortcake Whey
- 200g of 0% Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 150g of Strawberries (or fruit of choice)
- 2 tablespoons of PB2
- In a small bowl, fold the whey into the yogurt until smooth.
- Grab your jar and place a dollop of yogurt. Smooth out the top to allow everything to be even.
- Layer with strawberry slices.
- Top with a layer of PB2 to ensure that they yogurt will not bury it all.
Macros: 334 calories
50g of protein, 28g of carbs (5g of fiber) , 4g of fat