Posted on November 04 2017
Looking for an easy way to get calories in or just curb a sweet craving? Yeah, well I got you covered. This recipe is extremely simple and only takes 10 minutes to make. Plus, with chocolate, you already know it's going to be great.
Let's get cookin'.
Serving: 20-24 balls
- 1 1/2 (120g) cups of dry oatmeal
- 2 scoops of BPN Fudge Chocolate Whey Protein
- 1 tablespoon (12g) of Chia Seeds
- 3 tablespoons (60g) of Honey
- 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter
- 4 tablespoons of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oats, whey, and chia.
- Add in the peanut butter and honey. Stir.
- Get dirty. Start adding in the liquid slowly and mix in between. Use your hands to make sure everything is distributed for maximum flavor.
- Roll into small balls using the palms of your hands.
- Throw them in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to dense up a bit and enjoy.
Macros (per ball, approx.): 9 grams of carbs (1.5 fiber), 4 grams of fat, 5 grams of protein