Posted on July 15 2017
With the summer heat just getting worse and worse, we all need a way to cool down. Some of us (by some I mean most) like to run and grab Starbucks in the morning and spend that $3-$5 on a cold brew or anything else that makes us cool down and get the energy going.
Well, I am sure there was a time when everyone loved a classic Starbucks frap. High in sugar, calories, and just not worth it if you were dieting. Well, now you can have one whenever you and and not break the bank if you are trying to save.
Here's what you'll need
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/4 cup (60g) Unsweetened Cashew or Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop (32g) of BPN Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup (~120ml) of iced coffee
- Sweetener- either Splenda or stevia. (2g)
- Sugar-Free or Calorie Free Chocolate Syrup
- Fat Free Whipped Cream (5g)
1. In a Blender, crush the ice to ensure it is not ruining the texture of the beverage.
2. Add in your milk and coffee. Blend. You want a frozen coffee consistency.
3. Add in the whey and sweetener. Blend.
4. Pour into a large glass coated with chocolate sauce and top it off with whipped cream!
Stick a straw in it and you’re ready to go. This amount can fit in a vent Starbucks cup!
Macros: 9g of carbs, 4g of fat, 25g of protein