Mint Chocolate Proyo
The weather is getting hotter which can only mean one thing....ice cream. Pray is essentially protein frozen yogurt. It only takes about an hour, but only 2 minutes to prep. Throw it in the freezer while you're working or getting errands done and have a nice sweet treat by the time you get back.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 scoop of BPN Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Protein
- 1 cup of 2% fat Greek Yogurt
- The added fat from the yogurt helps so much with texture. 0% will have you eating ice.
- Sweetener (optional)
- Almond Milk or Water for stirring
- In a small bowl, mix the protein powder and greek yogurt.
- Cover your bowl with saran wrap.
- Churn the ice cream every 20 minute to ensure that it does not freeze over.
- Once it is a thick consistency, scoop in a bowl, top your favorite dessert, or share with your friends.
Macros (for the entire batch): 300 calories; 12g of carbs, 7g of fat, 48g of protein