Mint Chip Protein Muffins
The reason BPN is one of the best is because of its versatility. As you have seen, we have been able to create a vast variety of recipes and it will only keep expanding. So if you are reading his right now, go to our Instagram @bpnsupps and comment on any recipe photo with what YOU want to see.
Today, we have some muffins. It's starting to get cold out and we know that nothing is better than a fresh, warm muffin paired with a coffee and with more protein than other muffins, how can you complain?
Let's get started.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 1 cup Bisquick Heart Healthy
- 45g Mint Chocolate Chip BPN whey protein powder
- 1/3 cup sweetener of choice (stevia, ideally)
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1tbsp. of Cocoa Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Whisk together dry ingredients (through sweetener).
Mix in wet ingredients (through coconut oil) until no lumps appear.
2. Coat six wells of a jumbo-sized muffin tin with cooking spray and divide batter evenly between wells.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly golden brown on the edges and a toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean. Enjoy right away or store in the fridge for up to one week.
Macros: ~12g of carbs, 5g of fat, 12g of protein (per muffin)