Most of us love licking the spoon after making cookies, well now you can eat bowls of just the dough for a fun, high-protein treat!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 scoop of BPN Milk and Cookies Whey Protein
- 1 tbsp. (12g) of Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp. (15g) of Chocolate Chips (optional)
- 12g of Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2g of Splenda or Stevia
- In a bowl , measure out one scoop of BPN whey protein. If you want to increase the protein intake, feel free to use more!
- Add some water or almond milk to stir the batter together. Be scarce with it because you do not want it being runny!
- Carefully fold in the coconut flour and Splenda.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Although the mixture is going to be thick and cookie dough like, throw it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes to bring out the flavors! Enjoy!
Macros (without chocolate chips) : 211 calories; 11g of carbs, 5g of fat, 33g of protein