Posted on November 25 2017
Thanksgiving is out of the way and Christmas is here to stay. Start playing your Christmas music, hanging your wreath, and dance around eating this epic gingerbread cookie dough.
It may be a bit more carb dense than usual cookie dough, but the thickness is real. It is super filling and trust me, you won't want to share.
Servings: 5-6 tablespoons
Here's What You'll Need:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 scoop of BPN Cinnamon Roll Whey
½ tsp ground ginger
pinch of salt
1/2 tbsp butter (7 grams)
1 tbsp molasses (15 grams)
1.5 tbsp Pure Pumpkin Puree
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
3 tbsp brown sugar
- Whisk together the flour, ginger, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, molasses, pumpkin, and vanilla until combined. Mix in the brown sugar, making sure any clumps are gone.
- Add in the dry flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated.
- Allow the cookie dough to sit in the fridge for about an hour to achieve maximum cookie dough texture.
Nutrition Info: 104 calories, 1.3g of fat, 17.7 grams of carbs, 5 grams of protein