Posted on February 11 2018
With Valentine's Day coming this week, you may be thinking to yourself, "what the heck am I supposed to do?". Cooking and baking is always a good look. Luckily, I'm here to help you out. Bring these and give them to friends, family or your significant other. At the end of the day, a little extra protein never hurt anyone.
- 1 scoop (32g) of BPN Strawberry Whey
- 1 serving (30g) of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon (7g) Coconut Flour
- 1 tablespoon (5g) Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup (60g) 0% fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 egg white (46g)
- 1-2 packet sweetener
- 1 serving (17g) Sugar-free or Reduced Sugar Raspberry Jelly (optional)
- Chocolate Sauce (optional)
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add egg whites, greek yogurt to the dry mix. Add water or unsweetened almond milk until you reach a batter-like consistency.
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray. Pour batter in.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until a fork comes out clean.
- Top with jelly, greek yogurt frosting, or chocolate syrup!
Nutrition Info (per 1 muffin): 8.6g of protein, 7g of carbs, .8g of fat