Posted on August 19 2017
Besides the long argument of doughnuts vs. cookies,i think the real argument should be how we spell doughnut. How do you spell it? Doughnut or Donut?
Anyway, if you haven't tried the newest flavor to the BPN family, Fudge Chocolate you're missing out. A simple flavor with a little spin on it. There are many recipes I have prepared for you guys using it so get your hands on it while you can.
This recipe is easy and takes two minutes to prep, and perfect for on-the-go. Not to mention, they are just fun.
There is one thing you will need if you decide to make this and that is a donut pan, which can be found right here: http://amzn.to/2fUpEba
Now let's get on with it.
Here's what you need:
- 100g of mashed banana
- 50g of All Purpose Flour
- 4g of Baking Soda
- 4g of Baking Powder
- 85g of Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop of BPN Fudge Chocolate Whey
- 1 egg
- 40g of applesauce
- 3g of Stevia
- 2g of salt
- Place all dry ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix them to ensure everything is distributed equally.
- Once that is over with, add in the mashed banana (the finer the mash, the better) followed by the egg whites, egg, and applesauce. These all matter as they help avoid dryness.
- Fold the mixture until all the dry ingredients are nonexistent.
- Allow this mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes to let it rise.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray your donut pan with non-stick spray to make sure they don't get stuck! We don't like broken donuts.
- Allow them to cook for 10-15 minutes. They are ready when you can stick a fork in them and it comes out clean.
- Allow them to cool for another 5-10 minutes. I sometimes just put them in the freezer because I'm impatient.
Macros per donut (makes 6) : 88 calories; 7.5g of protein, 11g of carbs, 1g of fat.