Oatmeal. One of the classic "bro" foods. Well, luckily it is a super versatile food and can be used in so many things from cookies to pancakes to cakes. With the release of the new Strawberry Shortcake whey , this is what immediately came to mind. You know those Good Humor Strawberry Shortcake Bars?...well we have a healthier option and it tastes even better.
These overnight oats are a staple in the diet. They are dense and are an instant guarantee to a full stomach.
Macros: 612 calories; 71g of carbs, 9g of fat, 60g of protein
*You can adjust the measurements of everything to fit your macros*
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Cup (80g) of Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup (~115g) of 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 Scoop (32g) of BPN Strawberry Shortcake Protein
- 1/2 cup (120g) of Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1.5 servings (45g) of Fat Free Cream Cheese
- Sweetener to taste
- In a bowl, measure out your oats. Quick, rolled oats are going to be your best bet!
- Add in your protein powder and greek yogurt. Mix well. Slowly add in almond milk to thin out, but you want an almost batter-like consistency.
- Once complete, throw them in the fridge overnight. This allows them to soak up all the flavor, get fluffy, and cakey.
- Mix 1/2 cup of greek yogurt and fat free cream cheese together. This will form a cream cheese frosting. It should be thick. If your cream cheese is at room temperature, it will be even better. Add some sweetener or flavor drops to bring out the flavor.
- Top it on the cold oats after they have been sitting overnight.
It may not be a cake, but it sure tastes like one. Let me know how you like it and what else you would like to see. Go comment on recipe posts on Instagram: @bpnsupps. Your wish is my command!