Posted on November 20 2017
3 ingredients. That is all you need. This is a little healthy alternative for those nights when you want something to sweet to munch on. Throw it in the freezer when you are doing homework, making dinner, or really anything. Scroll below to see the easiest recipe ever.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup (170 grams) of 0% Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 scoop of Strawberry Shortcake Whey Protein
- Strawberries, chopped - optional
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
- Freeze, but be sure to churn it every 20 minutes to avoid it getting too frozen. Usually 2-3 churns, is the sweet spot.
Nutrition:216 calories, 2 fat, 9 carb, 40 protein.