Cinnamon Roll Iced Latte
Step out the way, Starbucks.
During the summer, we all need that one thing that cools us down, gives us energy, and just brings all the positivity into our lives and for most of us, it's coffee!
This low-calorie, high protein drink will keep you satiated and awake.
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Cold Brew Coffee Pod or Bottle of Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 Scoop of BPN Cinnamon Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Fat Free Whipped Cream
- Sweetener (Stevia or Splenda)
- In a shaker cup, mix one cup (240 ml) of cold brew and one scoop of whey until it is smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a coffee mug.
- Take your shaker, place in your desired amount of almond milk. Shake it as hard as you can for about 30 seconds to froth it because we don't mess around.
- Top with Whipped cream and you are guaranteed a great start to your day.
Macros: 139 calories; 3g of carbs, 3g of fat, 25g of protein
Let me know you like this one and if you have any requests, be sure to comment or DM me at @theflexiblefoodie!
See you next week!