Cinnamon Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
It's officially the end of summer, which means it's #PumpkinSzn. All the basic betches in all of us are slowly coming out and pumpkin is finding its way into everything we eat. However, my favorite thing to put it in is baked goods. It makes everything so moist, dense, and adds a nice fall feeling. I'll be sure to include my pumpkin oats next week! Comment on this Instagram photo if you would be interested.
Here's what you need:
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour (70g)
- 1 Tablespoon of Dark Brown sugar (8g)
- 1 scoop of Cinnamon Roll Whey
- 2g of Stevia
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of Nutmeg
- 2g of Baking Powder or Soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients, whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and whisk.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mix. Stir until combined. Batter will be fairly thick.
- Pre-heat your skillet over medium heat.
- Pour batter into circles and cook for 2 minutes. Flip when one side begins to bubble.
Macros: 477 cals; 59g of carbs, 7g of fat, 40g of protein