Posted on December 17 2017
With it being winter, you may be trying to put on some pounds this holidays season. The easiest way to do that? Less voluminous, calories dense options. These oatmeal balls are the perfect way to do just that. However, if you are dieting, you can still enjoy them as well. Dense, flavorful, and an A+ craving killer.
- 1 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 90 Grams (~3 scoops) of BPN Cinnamon Roll Whey
- 3 tablespoons (45 grams) of Chocolate Chips
- 1/4-1/2 cup Milk of Choice
- 2-3 packets of sweetener *optional*
1. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together, slowly adding in the milk to avoid everything getting too wet.
2. Chill in the fridge for 1/2-1 hour.
3. Scoop out a tablespoon and roll into a ball using the palms of your hands.
4. Pack them as a snack, share them with friends, or eat them all.
Macros: (makes 5-6 balls): 13g of carbs, 2.6g of fat, 16g of protein