Posted on August 26 2017
It's about time we whipped up some waffles. Lower carb, low fat, high protein is the perfect meal we all want, especially while dieting. You can stack these high and go to town. This recipe only took less than 10 minutes to make. I made the ingredient list as friendly as possible for all of your who are in a rush to get food and out the door!
Here's What You'll Need:
- 40g of All Purpose Flour
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 scoop of BPN Fudge Chocolate Whey Protein (Use can use my code "Kendall" for 10% off)
- 2g of Baking Powder
- 2g of Baking Soda
-3g of Stevia
1. Preheat your waffle maker.
2. Add ingredients into a bowl and add water. Stir until you reach a medium consistency. Allow the batter to sit for 5 minutes so that it can get thick and fluffy.
3. Spray waffle maker with nonstick spray and pour batter.
4. Allow to cook for 1 minute or until ready and repeat.
5. Grab a fork and take a bite.
Macros (2 waffles): 282 calories; 31g of carbs, 6g of fat, 23g of protein
Let me know what you think by commenting on IG! Stay tuned for more.