Posted on December 10 2017
Tis' the season for mint and chocolate, one of the best combinations that exist. You wanted more brownie recipes, so I will give you more brownie recipes.
- 1/2 cup Garbanzo Beans (130 grams) or any white beans
- 1/2 cup Pure Pumpkin or Unsweetened Applesauce (60 grams)
- 1 tablespoon (5 grams) of Cocoa Powder
- 1 scoop Mint Chocolate BPN Whey Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons Egg Whites or Egg Substitute (46 grams)
- Unsweetened Almond Milk (~50 mL)
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Sweetener (optional)
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) of Room Temperature Cream Cheese (Fat-Free or Lite)
- 1/3 cup (75 grams) Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Sweetener (or until desired sweetness)
1. Drain and rinse the beans. Puree the beans, pumpkin, egg, milk, and vanilla in a food processor or blender. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2. Coat the cake pan or whichever dish you want to use in nonstick cooking spray. Pour in batter and spread evenly.
3. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
4. For the frosting, mix all ingredients in a small bowl until clumps are gone.
Nutrition Informations for the WHOLE pan: 364 calories, 40g of carbs, 5 grams of fat, 47 grams of protein