Posted on September 16 2017
There is nothing like a good ol' cookie. Warm cookies, milk, fall weather. It all goes hand in hand. Sometimes, cookies can be a hassle even in the best way possible. Forget having to save your calories for the good stuff because I am here to give you my ultimate cookie recipe that only take 5 minutes to make. Easy ingredients, fun, and tastes like the best cookie and brownie batter ever. Save your money on those protein cookies now because this is the only one you'll ever need. Big as your face and way cheaper so no way to complain!
This recipe requires a food scale as all the measurements really determine how it will come out as you do not want the dough to be too wet.
Here's What You'll Need:
- 10g of BPN Fudge Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 1 Tbsp. of Oat Flour
- 25g of Peanut Flour or PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter
- 10g of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5g of Liquid Sweetener (this can be liquid stevia or Splenda, but I used Honey)
- 30g of Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Add ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix until it is crumbly. *Do not keep adding liquid because you will not be able to form a ball of dough!*
- Spray your hand with some cooking spray and work the dough.
- If at this point, the dough is not completely forming then slowly add some almond milk.
- Once you have your cookie dough, choose your surface and spray cooking spray as well. Roll the dough into a cookie or use your palm if you do not have a roller.
- Once done, allow it to sit for 2 minutes so it can set. If you want, throw it in the fridge for 10 minutes and eat it as a no-bake or microwave it for 10 seconds!
- Top with some cold ice cream and go to town!
Macros: 206 calories
6g of fat, 25g of carbs (8g of fiber), 24g of protein