Sometimes we don't have the time to bake or cook, so we need to find something that will be good on the go or take less than 5 minutes to make. This is currently one of my favorite meal ideas for pre or post-workout so I wanted to share it with you!
Macros: 39g of carbs, 3g of fat, 42g of protein (327 calories)
- 1 Scoop of BPN Cinnamon Roll Protein
- 1/2 cup of 0% Greek Yogurt
- 100g of Apple
- 2 slices of Low-Carb Bread
- In a small bowl, mix the greek yogurt and protein. You want a thick consistency, but if too thick, then add some water.
- Toast your bread until it is crispy and allow it to cool so that it is sturdy.
- Spread the greek yogurt mixture on the toast and cover with any fruit you want.
- Top it with sugar-free syrup for some extra flavor