Posted on December 31 2017
With the new year starting, you may be looking around for healthy recipes that can either help you get back on track or just want to spice up your diet. With the cold weather going around, you need all the warmth you can get. With that, you can't beat eating a warm, fluffy, blueberry muffin with a nice cup of coffee on a nice day. Tag us on Instagram @bpnsupps if you try it out!
- 1 tablespoon Coconut flour (7g)
- 1 tablespoon All Purpose Flour (7g)
- 1 tablespoon BPN Cinnamon Roll Protein Powder (10g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mashed banana
- 1-2 tablespoons of Granulated Sweetener of choice
- 1 tablespoon Unsweetened Almond Milk (20g)
- 2-3 tablespoons Blueberries
- In a small bowl, mix all dry ingredients.
- Add banana, egg, and almond milk and blueberries.
- Put in the microwave for 40-50 seconds. Be sure to check on it to avoid it overcooking.
Nutrition Info: 222 calories: 23g of carbs, 7g of fat, 17g of protein