5-Minute Mint Chip Blender Waffles
Many people overcomplicate the simple meals. Many people also overcomplicate meal prep, but I am here to lend a hand. These blender waffle take 5 minutes to make and 5 minutes to cook. Either enjoy them on an early morning with a fresh cup of coffee in hand or throw them in a container with some fruit and be on your way. If you need to prep further, wrap them up and freeze them! The goal of these recipes is not only to deliver you some new meal ideas and spark creativity in the kitchen, but to make your nutrition easier.
Let us know what you want to see for future recipes by commenting on the @bpnsupps Instagram account.
Now, let's get cookin'.
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip BPN Whey
- 1 tablespoon of Unsweetened Coca Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sweetener
- 2 whole eggs
- ~ 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Almond milk (as much as needed to thin out your batter)
- Preheat your waffle maker and spray with cooking spray to avoid anything sticking because no one likes broken waffles.
- Place the eggs and almond milk in a blender. Sprinkle in the all purpose flour, whey protein, baking powder, salt. Blend just until combined, pausing the blender to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Cook the batter according. Enjoy with your favorite waffle toppings and all the syrup.
Serving: 2-3 waffles
Nutrition Info for whole serving: 552 calories, 49g of protein. 59g of carbs, 14g of fat.