Many people have been asking for a quick recipe that they can make on-the-go or cap off any remaining protein requirements for the day! For you guys and girls who may be dieting or in contest prep, this macro-friendly brownie is enough to hit that sweet tooth. Want to know what is even better? 5 ingredients. That is it.
Here is what you need:
- - 1 Scoop of BPN Milk and Cookies Protein
- - 1 serving (5g) of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- - 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- - Almond Milk or Water to reach batter consistency (usually around 30-60g)
- - Sweetener
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add in the liquid slowly until you reach a batter-like consistency.
- Once reached, put your bowl in the microwave
- Microwave it for 15 seconds to start.
Some people like their brownie a little undercooked, which creates that gooey aspect most of us love. Be sure to pay close attention and continue in increments of 15 seconds. The time is takes the brownie to cook will vary from person to person as all microwaves are different.
5. Once ready, throw on some ice cream or whipped cream and go to town.
Macros: 140 calories; 7g of carbs, 3g of fat, & 25g of protein