S'mores Protein Cookie Cups
- 1 scoop (34g) BPN Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ cup (30g) all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. (14g) coconut flour
- 6 tbsp. (90mL) sugar free maple syrup
- 2 whole eggs
- ½ cup (113g) unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ cup (40g) crushed graham crackers (graham cracker flour)
- 3 tbsp. (15g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Stir together all dry ingredients: protein powder, AP flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry: maple syrup, eggs, and applesauce. Stir until a smooth batter forms.
- Scoop out ⅓ of the batter into a separate bowl. Add cocoa powder to that part of the batter. Add crushed graham cracker and chocolate chips to the main portion of the batter.
- Spray a muffin pan with nonstick spray. Scoop the graham cracker batter into 6 spots in the muffin tin to about ½ way full. Top each with a few tbsp. Of the chocolate batter.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes. The center should still be slightly gooey.
- Once baked, turn the oven to broil. Top each with mini marshmallows and broil for a few minutes until the marshmallows are toasted. Enjoy!
Yield: 6 cookie cups
Nutrition: 140 calories, 8 protein 19 carbs, 4 fat