Protein Packed Cheesecake
In this recipe, you can have your cake and eat it too!
Each slice of this protein packed cheesecake is filled with 16 grams of protein per slice!
The Bare Performance Nutrition Whey Protein Powder is excellent for using in baked goods, because it is an 88% Whey Protein and 12% Casein Protein blend. This small amount of Casein Protein makes a massive difference in the products ability to bake and not dry out!
Give the recipe a try and make sure to tag us on social media @bpnsupps.
For the Crust
- 110g vanilla wafers
- 4 tbsp. (56g) light butter
For the Cheesecake
- 1 brick (227g) fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup (227g) fat free cottage cheese
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 scoops (72g) Bare Performance Nutrition Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- ½ package (14g) sugar free cheesecake pudding mix**
- 3 tbsp. (50g) Swerve granular sweetener (or preferred sweetener)*
- ¼ cup (60g) melted white chocolate
Optional Chocolate Ganache
- 3 tbsp. Melted dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. Heavy cream
**Sugar free pudding mix can be found in the baking aisle. The cheesecake mix gives it even more of a nice cheesecake flavor, but vanilla would also be delicious.
- Preheat the oven to 310F. Line a 8x5 baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- For the crust, add vanilla wafer cookies to a food processor. Process until crumbly and no large chunks of cookies. Add light butter. Pulse until incorporated and it starts to ball together.
- Press the crust into the prepared dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Clean food processor. Add all cheesecake ingredients, except for white chocolate, to the food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Add melted white chocolate and process again until incorporated.
- Pour cheesecake filling over top of crust. Spread evenly throughout the dish. Place in a water bath (larger pan with water) and cover with foil. Bake for about 50 minutes. Cheesecake should seem set on the top, but still quote jiggly in the center. It will firm up when it chills in the fridge.
- Once cooked, let cool at room temperature, then transfer to the fridge for 5-6 hours, or overnight. Once cooled in the fridge, cut into 8 slices and enjoy!
Yield: 8 slices
Nutrition per slice (without chocolate topping): 240 calories, 16 protein, 24 carbs, 9 fat, 2 fiber, 14 sugar