Looking for a treat that tastes absolutely amazing and is good for you too? Our easy, no-bake protein bars combine the tang of zesty lemon with the spice of cinnamon to make an unbeatable combination. You can whip these up in minutes, and they’re as soon as they chill. Pack some for an epic post-workout snack or eat them as a guilt-free dessert.
This recipe uses protein from Bare Performance Nutrition, which means that you’ll be using clean, pure protein from a brand you can trust. You can’t go wrong with BPN protein powder, whether you use it in your favorite recipe, add it to your smoothie, or simply add water and drink it as a delicious shake.
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 3 graham crackers
- 1 scoop BPN Protein Powder- Cinnamon Roll flavor
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 1/4 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- Stevia or Splenda (to taste)
- Line a 9x5 loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Take 3 graham crackers and process them in a food processor into fine crumbs.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs firmly into the bottom of the loaf pan until they completely line the bottom.
- In a bowl, evenly stir together all of the other ingredients except the coconut oil. Let the mixture sit until it reaches room temperature.
- Pour the coconut oil into the mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture on top of the graham cracker crust in the loaf pan.
- Freeze until firm (1 to 2 hours).
Nutritional Info (per bar):
- 9g of carbs
- 4g of fat
- 6g of protein