Need a macro-friendly, on-the-go snack that will keep you feeling energized and full in-between meals? Try this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Balls!
- 3 scoops #BPNsupps Chocolate Peanut Butter Whey Protein
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. peanut butter powder
- In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add in protein powder and cinnamon. Mix until well-blended.
- Roll into 1-inch balls, and roll in peanut butter powder.
Store in refrigerator.
MAKES: 24 BALLS
MACROS: 6g CARBS | 6g FAT | 6g PROTEIN