Butterfinger Protein Cheesecake
- 5 graham cracker sheets
- 2 mini Butterfingers (40g total, 20g each)
- 2 tbsp. (30g) light butter
- 1 brick (227g) reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (227g) fat free cottage cheese
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ cup almond milk (or preferred milk)
- 2 tbsp. (16g) sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 scoop BPN Nutter Bar Blast Whey Protein Powder
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- 2 tbsp. (30g) dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp. (10g) cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. (30g) sugar free maple syrup
- Crush butterfinger for sprinkling over the top
- Preheat the oven to 300F. Add all crust ingredients to a small blender or food processor. Pulse until crumbly.
- Spray a 6-inch springform pan with nonstick spray. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 mins @ 300F.
- Clean out the food processor and add all cheesecake filling ingredients to the food processor. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Pour cheesecake filling into the pan on top of the crust. Cover with foil and bake at 300F for 40 minutes. It will still seem slightly under-done, but it will set up when you chill in the fridge.
- Let cool at room temperature. Heat chocolate chips for the ganache in the microwave. Once melted, add remaining chocolate ganache ingredients (except for butterfinger) and mix until a smooth ganache forms. Pour ganache overtop of cheesecake.
- Chill in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight. Once chilled, cut into 4 slices and enjoy!
Yield: 4 slices
Nutrition (with chocolate ganache): 375 calories, 20 protein, 33 carbs, 17 fatNutrition (without chocolate ganache): 330 calories, 19 protein, 27 carbs, 15 fat